From: "John S - VWPowered" <76Rocco@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 07:05
Subject: Anyone have a Golf 2

bit of a bizarre one this, have 5 golf 2's here inc 86 1.6C, 86 1.6D CL, 89
1.8 8V GTI, 90 1.6 CL, 90 1.6 GTD

would be interested in swapping parts with some US Parts anyone know of
anyone who maybe interested..

bits i'm after so far are rear lamps, the us spec indicators for the front
wings will be after other stuff as i suss out what the US market got that
the euro market didnt :)

im willing to swap items like for like, also note that here in france
everything is LHD but at the moment dont have any rocco stuff to get rid off
but soon ;)

john