where to get the .org decals?

...no, next closest thing is one 'o these (my opinion); the Corrrado has
huge maintainence issues, and is also otherwise fat and bloated:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_Sprint

Drove one in New Zealand; they are quick 'lil fuckers. Not "Fast", just
"Quick".

Lotsa fun to run around town in.

Karl