mount progress

Wow... I can't believe how dirty my car is.  I am ashamed to let
anyone see those pictures.

The white thing hanging from the glass is the ipod holder, which I
think is going away... the rubber bands were just kinda stuck there a
month or so ago and I never got rid of them.

You can see my boyd's red lettering on the steering wheel, and the
jetta shifter, and the custom (lame) triple power socket mounted in
the center.  Jeez.  I live and work in my car most of the time.
That's the commuter.  The R32 doesn't look like that.