TheSamba.com Ad - 91 Jetta ECOdiesel parts car - Indiana

  Sorry Kevin, I picked up a ACH about two months ago and I'm in the process
of pulling, cleaning and rebuilding my GLI now.  Even then, the only thing
I'd want from the AVX would be the .75 fifth gear ratio.  Unfortunately the
final drive is 4.25 instead of 3.94 or 3.67 that I am looking for.
reference: http://ffp-motorsport.com/tuning/vw_trans.php

I can't remember what color your car was, if it's black I might be
interested in some body parts.  Any of the flares in good shape?  Bumper
covers?  Drivers door?
I will forward this on to the Scirocco list.  Deisels have many parts that
are good for upgrades, like the crank.
Good luck parting out.

      Rave Racer
Current: