Polishing SS?

-----Original Message-----
From: C Boyko

Thanks for the pics Joe...damn that's big pipe though. It'll be a while
before it goes on, but that gives me time to shine it up eh?
Thanks guys...and Peter? As usual, a pleasure doing business with you, how
many exhausts is this now?
Cathy, SS with Borla or go home...

Likewise, it's always a pleasure.

I think it's at least 4 exhausts.