What an awesome junkyard!!! (Stuff FS)

On 4/28/07, Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So I get a call a few weeks ago from fellow lister Behrle
> Hubbuch.  It seems as though he's found a junkyard out in
> the boonies of western Ohio that is 90% VW.  And we're
> talking older VW.  Like rows of Beetles, a few Karmann
> Ghias, Busses, Rabbits EVERYWHERE...   and a few Sciroccos
> to boot.  Friggin' ubelievable.

Nice find!

> -early-style door cards *without* speaker cutouts.  (They
> need some cleanup, not sure what those will go for yet.)

Let me know when you have a price.  The ones in my 75 were hacked up
when the PO converted the car to track duty...

If there's an unspoken for windshield I'll gladly Paypal you $100 for
one w/ Cincy pickup...

Thanks,

Mark - after a week of frustration I just discovered that a faulty
cable splitter was killing my internet connection,  arggg...  I'm a
dumbass...
75
82
82 Caddy