Salty actually working on his car rant

Well, if you get ahold of that Clarence guy, I'll help you beat the fuck
out of him. I'm real tired of him. Going out to modify my throttle linkage
AGAIN. (Seems it hits the rubber boot. Did I bench test for that, why no.
But I will now. FACK!!!) And yes, putting the CIS octopus in a bin headed
for who knows where is very liberating. I think...if I can ever actually
drive it I'll tell you for sure. Fucking Clarence.
Cathy