Banner poll status (Fri 7am)

Hi List,
    At this time I have logged:

Cory Langford, 1 or 2 banners, no preference for design
David Winchell II, 1 banner, no preference

me, Karl Krupke, 1 banner, script
Jim R                , 1 banner, script
Brian Wagner, 1 banner, script
Cathy Boyko, 1 banner, script

Mike Smith, 1 banner, standard
Allyn M, 1 banner, standard

So total count is 8 banners; 2 no design preference, 4 prefer script, 2
prefer standard.

I'm headed for Utah in a few minutes to pick up my 1981 S, I'll update the
poll when I return (late Saturday). We need one more order for script design
and 3 more orders for standard to hit the 'minimum' quantity discount break
and be able to order both styles, rather than a combined order of one design
or the other.
    Come on, people. You want a banner... you do, you know it... they're
going to look good.

Karl

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888