Poll for "Scirocco Paces the Races" Banner

All right Scirocco heads, Karl Krupke had a print shop in Colorado beat my
quote

1/$95 ea., 5/$67 ea., 10/$59 ea., & 20/$54 ea. all +tax

Also Karl will be coming to Cincy and there is a possibilty if people can
commit to the banner he could deliver them there. Also Karl had a quote for
a second design using Scirocco script.

See here http://wm26.inbox.com/thumbs/24b_8ea4a_1b9a59e_oP.png.thumb

I have passed the torch to Karl, please keep replying to this thread.