MKII Windshield Seal Source?

My 87 has the classic windshield leak and needs to be repaired.  I do
not know the extent of the damage below the seal however; I do know it
is leaking.
I have heard many success stories of removing the glass and seal intact
however; I have also heard of just as many broken glass or damaged
seals.  I am leaning towards just cutting the seal out and insuring the
glass stays in one piece.  I would of course have to find a replacement
seal.

Does anyone know of a good source for the replacement seals?  Vintage
rubber only making MKI seals?
Thanks, Rick.