My dash cluster is now fully functional

Hi All,

  As the title states, I now have a fully functional cluster in the Scirocco. The one that was in there had the typical broken odometer and some other little odds & ends that didn't work and I had purchased another one a while back with different issues, so today was the day that I got around to swapping things around. Bits from both clusters produced one fully functional (gauges/lights/etc) cluster for the car.

  On a side note, I know a bunch of you have names for your cars and it was never something that I was particulary in to, but I've decided that this car's name is Ursula. Partially because the letters in my plate are URS and partially because when I thought about that, I did have a friend Ursula in high school who was a really cool girl that worked on her cars and always had cool little cars like this. I think my favorite of hers was the Opel GT she had.

  That's all for now,

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco (Ursula)
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck