well, damnit, guess what I need to buy now...

tried putting the dist cap on, oops, damnit. have to upgrade the m/c because the 16v cap bonks the stock m/c in my mk1. So, anyone have a 16v m/c and prop valves for sale? I see some on ebay but I thought I'd check here first...thanx

i also decided to hack up the huge cast iron p/s-a/c/-alt bracket and just retain the 3 mount points and a/c holes, and put the alt there. I think I still have to run 2 belts unless I can figure out the correct pullys. as of now only the outside w/p pully lines up with the outside crank pully and i think i can line up an alt pully with the inside w/p pully. Eventually i'll take a trip down to the junkyard and fish though their huge boxes of pullys and shims and figure a one belt system out, but for now I think this will work. it also drops the alt down and gives me plenty of room for my log style intake mani (for the turbo).

Ryan

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.