spanner wrench for strut spring nut

Ok I'm sure VW toool #???? is what I need for the slotted nut on the strut spring cap... the one under the little bearing. I've got the nut turned off, but when I install my new strut inserts it says to torque with "special" spanner tool to 120Nm.

So where can I pick up a tool that fits this slotted nut and btw what is 120Nm in Foot pounds if anyone is good at conversions.

And BTW the pipe wrench and hammer with lots of heat method worked finally.  What concerned me was the little square flange on top. After getting it off and seeing the other side has none. I realized it's just a big square piece to help you twist the cap off.  Not needed anyway since I think my Bilsteins have a new cap with them.

I'm also thinking of taking the strut case now that I have it apart to have it cleaned so I can repaint it.  I've already blew my days off this week so I'm not in a hurry until next Sunday.  Didn't I read they were supposed to have oil in the strut housing?  Mine just had rust. 8-)

Thanks for any input. Hopefully I will get r done by next tuesday.

Thanks
David