WTB Radiator for 82 Non reservoir bottle type, Update!

Well,

  A local person seems to have a couple of them new. One of which he will let go for $50 so I am set in that department.

  But before that happend I poured some of that aluminum fix stuff on the radiator and the car now has no leak and is running pretty darn cool. (knocking on wood)

  So I will buy the radiator and keep it in the trunk along with a jug of coolant.

  If that radiator doesnt pan out, many folks here and at vortex have sugested some great options.

  Thank you all,
  Tony

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
  Any luck yet tony?  It wouldn't be cincy without you!

  On 4/22/07, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:   It looks like rodolfo sprung a leak.....This can cost me Cincy. Some one have one in good shape and priced? need it at 48103.

This really sucks

Thank you
Tony