What does it take to get to Cincy? Roger Concha look!

It could be re-vamped to say Cincy 2007. Roger do you still have that thing somewhere?

  El T

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
  Sounds good Tony - what about that form Roger generated a few years
ago before the first Scirocco-invasion at h20 2k5? I still have that
somewhere, the one I printed out. 'Course, it would need to be
updated.

GP