What to do for your 1 day in town

ow, what an *interesting* score.  Of those wheels, the BMW ones are my
favorite; I used to have them on my 320i.  They look great on a1 vw's
rabbits and such.  But only 3?  strange.  Maybe you can complete that
set froma  j/y.
That Ragtop would be fantastic!  THe work involved to install it,
well, that part isn't fun to think about, but the end result I'm sure
would be worth it.

GP