Big Bummer

Well work has struck again, due to mid year meetings. I will not be able to
attend Cincy.

These meetings are becoming more frequent since NISSAN DIESEL was purchased
by AB Volvo, there are many uncertainties around the office so I must stay
and be participatory. That or I may come back to no job, the feeling in
house is sink or swim as the final integration comities come together. I am
disappointed Kaitlin and myself will not be able to attend, but I am looking
at it as just a bigger opportunity to fix the car right for next year.

Brian