Valve Adjustment Tool / Shim source?

Check it and see if it's out first, mine was within spec when I checked it
so I didn't have to go to that "next step". Doesn't take that long to
button it back up if it is out and you need to get back in there. It needs
to be a certain air temp out too, are you THAT warm down there? We're
finally getting warmer. Hey, drop me a line eh?
Cathy