From: Sean Whalen [mailto:hareless@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:40 PM
To: julie@menloparkrandd.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Paints etc

Sorry, here's the site:
http://www.automotivetouchup.com/rtsdirections.htm
On 4/18/07, Sean Whalen wrote:Hi Julie, I just found this site the other night. They just might have what you're looking for. The cool thing is, they're ready to spray, no thinning necessary.

I just finished painting an '81 Mk1 Monday with Rustoleum Sunrise Red; I still have to buff it, but it looks really close to an original Mars "S" sitting in front of it. If my first job with a sprayer turns out worth a shit, I'll send some pics.

On 4/18/07, julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:I am trying to see if some of the discontinued paints could be brought back on short supply.

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/product_index.html

Sherman-williams paint. Unfortuneately, Mars Red is NLA

Some other GREAT stuff there as well.

Sean
A-1 x 2

--