Paints etc

Hi Julie, I just found this site the other night.  They just might have what
you're looking for.  The cool thing is, they're ready to spray, no thinning
necessary.

I just finished painting an '81 Mk1 Monday with Rustoleum Sunrise Red; I
still have to buff it, but it looks really close to an original Mars "S"
sitting in front of it.  If my first job with a sprayer turns out worth a
shit, I'll send some pics.