holding his rifle like a bazooka and he just posted this classic note.

      Date: Apr 17, 2007 10:23 PM
      Subject shooting is my new workout
      Body: ok. i fired the m-16 again today. this time i had to wear the
full kevlar and helmet and all a bunch of other stuff. how is it i got a
broken nose, pulled quad, and scratched elbows, all by just firing a rifle.

I nicknamed him Lucky because my cousin had a dog named Lucky who was just
as uncoordinated as this person.  I told him that I named him Lucky after
Lindberg.  He had heart and always tried his best so I couldn't tell him the
real reason.  Some people just were never meant to hold a gun as I'm sure we
all know someone who should never have been given a drivers license.

      Rave Racer
Current:
'91 Jetta GLI 2.0L 16V
'81 Scirocco Mk1 1.8L 8V Digifant 2