From: "Jean-Claude D?sinor" <desinor@sympatico.ca>
To: <fahrvergnugen@cox.net>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: Virginia

  That is interesting.
  It shows we need to define the word "gun control". What you describe
for OK is what I call "Gun Control". "CCW" is a permit to carry a
concealed weapon, right?
  The way you describe it is stringent enough that it will reduce the
likelihood of some deranged individual going on a rampage. That is OK
with me.
  Where we might differ is that I would like to see *every* firearm
registered.

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (D -12 days)