Need some input and what you would do.

I have a tough decision to make.

My father just came by to talk to me. He talked to the guy that is making my
scirocco syncro. He said he would finish it if I wanted it done. But its a
lot of work and costs a lot of money. I have a choice to stop the project
and get a newer or new car.

This is a hard decision because of my condition. I got diagnosed with
Multiple Sclerosis a year ago. Life hasen't been easy for the last year as
its been progressing quit quickly. Myself and others are worried that I will
loss my ability to walk etc etc in the future. I have a chance to get a nice
new car and do some small things to it. Things to make it quicker or look
better and so on. Nothing to the degree that my scirocco is going through.

I could get a quattro and big turbo or somthing that will help with a new
family that my wife and I are starting.

I will sell my 1.8T big turbo stuff and the syncro system if I decide to get
a newer car. I really don't know what to do and just want to see what other
peoples opinions are.

If I didn't have this condition I would finish my car for sure. Its just
that anything could happen in the future now. Maybe its a good idea to drop
the scirocco project and start a different part or my life. I won't have
time to keep my car on the road and running if my condition progresses.

Kevin

Also if you would like to know more about MS go to
http://www.mssociety.ca/en/information/defaultG0510.htm
Or you can email me if you like.

Add the Windows Live Messenger NHL Stats Agent to your buddy list and get
your stats fix instantly http://sports.sympatico.msn.ca/NHL/NHL_Stats_Agent