ok here's the pic's of the insturment cluster thingy

Hi David,

  I've seen one of these once before although the knob wasn't nearly as long. I'd brought it in to my local VW shop experts and they hadn't seen one before either.

  -=Mark

David Brown <sharpshooter33@roadrunner.com> wrote:
  Ok Allyn help me post these pic's so here they are:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/Brown/1/84wolfie%20instrument%20cluster.JPG

and here:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/Brown/1/84wolfie%20instrument%20cluster3.JPG

This came out of my 84 wolfsburg scirocco... Soooo what does this thingy do????

Also as I"m stripping this thing out to send it to the salvage yard does anyone need anything from it. shoot me a email off list with item and suggested retail$ (lol)

Thanks
David