Have I finally reached Scirocco nirvava???

OMG, the most amazing, terrific, orgasmic experience just happened in the
barn...

Gisele turned started, turned over, cranked, ran, whatever you wish to call
it!

I jumpered the fuel pump to see if the relay was bad (and it is, so now I
have to find an affordable one of those).  Plugged in battery and heard the
fuel pump kick on.  What the hell, let's try starting now that the
distributor wires are in the right order.

Took all of 3 seconds for her to crank.  Man she stinks like an old piece of
farm equipment, but that sweet sweet sound made me jump out the drivers seat
(with the fuel pump jumper in hand) and run over to tell my mom, my kid and
probably anywone within 7 miles.

So much to do now!  Ordered injector seat (ordered 4, as I am sure they all
need to be changed), strut mount/bump stop thingies.  Now for a relay (or
maybe the toggle switch idea), and the wiring for the sterao and we are
Cincy bound (oh, yeah and that insurance/title/tag thing).

Lexan  <---sweet dreams of Scirocco driving tonite!!!

Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581