Bump Stops?

The bump stops are on the internal portion of the strut/spring assembly.

The plastic hats on the top of the strut bearing ( removed without any
tools) are decoration. toss em. Unless you really really want em. -- they
just hide the typicall busted strut bearing issues our cars have.

If you talking about the actual strut bearings. you'd have to remove the
entire strut assy again and change them out.

Bigmac.