new car update

Despite the 40+ degree days with wind and <shudder> snow in the forcast, I decended to the garage at 7:30 this morning....

By 1pm the transaxle has been swapped, the header removed and the stock 16v manifold and down pipe in place. All thats left is install axles, re-support the exhaust and reconnect the O2 sensor. Ohh, drain the old transaxle oil and fill with RedLine.

God I'll hurt tomorrow morning..... Thank god it will be Sunday....