UPDATE Re: Cincy hotel info - reserve now!!!

On 1:25 pm 04/14/07 "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

> I guess I'll finally chime in that...for the first time in what, 7
> years? Ole salty will no be making an appearance at Cincy.  Honestly,
> with all the advertising at Vortex, I don't feel bad about it at all.
> Doesn't seem to be the intimate (*winks at Daun*) gathering I
> remember this year.
>
> Additionally, I will be selling the Fox Wagon if you know anyone
> looking for such a unique vehicle.  It is getting replaced by a 07
> Honda Fit.
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com
>
> 1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
> 1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
> 1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)

WHAT is this??? Is this a new variant of "Bubb syndrome", or are you
seriously not gonna be there??? Who in the hell's gonna entertain me with
beer soaked late night "discussions" of injector size??? And selling the
Fox? I mean, really, what is the world comiong to? hell in a handbasket, I
tell you, hell in a handbasket...tsktsk tsk.
Cathy