April 24th A Day that will live in infamy.

Part of the good news is that the ultrasound shows everything to be
fine.  Can't tell if it's a boy or a girl yet.  It does suck it's
thumb--so if it's a boy he's already a wuss at 14 weeks.  When it's
born if it's a boy he's gonna have to drop and give me 50.  If it's a
girl... well I am gonna be the bestest Daddy in the whole world cause
she's getting a puppy on the day she comes home.  Either a Dobey or a
Dalmation--it will be a boy and I am thinking "GoJo" as a name.

There's a funny story about "GoJo" Andrea has two little brothers
(adopted family) named Kris and Jake.  She wants to name a boy
Kristopher Jacob Lloyd (her maiden name) Bennett.  And call him KJ for
short.  So for years now, since before my oldest daughter was born I
have been teasing her about "KayJay" and how much it sounds like GoJo.
 So is has evolved (or devolved) into CJ but still AKA Gojo.

Now GOJO sounds an awful lot like "Cojo" as in Steven Cojocaru and
according to Wiki ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Cojocaru ) is
"a flamboyantly gay fashion critic."

Hopefully nobody will be horribly offended here.

I tell people that Gojo is my gay son, and I love him for who he is.

Now about that bone...  Dr. Mechanicstein tells me it may take two weeks to...

I just can't say it.