Ailing little red car?

Ailing little red car?  I know nothing of such things...

Schultzee is my rock... "I know NOOOOOOOOOOTH-ink!!!"

Giggle giggle titter...

TONY!!! I promised!  Later this weekend I'll hook a brother up.
Although I have been growing a gotee for less time and I think I have
you beat.

(Not that I am changing the subject or anything)

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red