UPDATE Re: Cincy hotel info - reserve now!!!

On 1:12 pm 04/13/07 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> NONE!
> Crap! I guess this means I can't pull the "I'm not going to make it
> this year" BS, even though as usual the car is far from done and all
> the other cars are begging for attention. i.e they're getting ready to
> break down.

Nah, this year the Canucks are the ones that will be close to the edge.
You, sir, will not be excused, not that I'm in a position to be excusing
anyone anyway. At this point I think we'd call your "situation" more of a
habit anyway, a lifestyle choice perhaps! :P
Cathy