Parts I am looking for for Cincy delivery

Sheesh. Chuck ALMOST got it.
But due to a butterfly fart in China sort of thing. Well, this is what happened.....
A failed launch from China, caused a Russian satalite to de-orbit. The remains landed in my back yard. Sooo, in order to be ECO friendly, I recovered the RTG and will be recylcling an old fossil fuel automobile made in Germany. Cant go spoiling the great American out doors now...
It does NOT generate the 11 Gigawatts of power to run the flux capasitor yet, let me futz with it a bit.....
Simple really. Problem is, that now when I go to bed, I cant turn off the damn light. No. Wait.... Thats me.