Fuel Distributor Hunt (was Gas in the oil, HELP)

A good idea is to wortk on the car until 2 weeks before Cincy, then stop. (Unless your Dan Bubb).
Drive the car and let it settle in. Sort of like eating before swimming.
You have come a long way and FI is a hard part to learn, pity its your first exposure :)