Denver and the R32

>As far as being in Denver goes, you have to go eat at Casa Bonita.  It is a
>unique Mexican restaurant that provides an experience you won't forget.  I
>lived in Denver for a few years when I was growing up and we always had a
>good time going there.  I am sure it has changed over the years, but check
>it out. You'll want to take your kids back.

I second the advice to go to Casa Bonita!  Spent many birthdays there as a
kid.  My mom's family is in Colorado, and we spent every other Christmas out
there.  And being a X-mas kid (December 28), my b-day was often forgotten,
prompting a trip to Casa Bonita more than once.  Memories...

Also, if you get a chance, head up the mountain to Central City area.
Visited a year ago (after many years of not going) and was pleasantly
surprised at how it has grown.  There are great restaurants and plenty to do
even if you don't gamble.

Lexan

Can?t afford to quit your job? ? Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
year.
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143