New member

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Very nice to meet you! I have some 'before'
pics I'll send to the list when I can download them from the camera!

Julie thanks for the link - parts4vw.com - that guy has an amazing
inventory.

Gordy, thanks for the heads up on the warranty - I called them yesterday
however it seems that I need to send them to California for assessment and
there's a 10 to 12 day turnaround. Unfortunately I have no garage to put the
car in while I'm waiting for the shocks from Bilstein. I'm still working on
this, I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Chris let me know when you're in town and perhaps we can meet in person!
Thanks for the offer to smuggle some goods (hehe)

Rhett, it isn't Jim's '87, I bought it from a guy in Calgary who bought it
in Vancouver.

Larry, your car sounds sweet - low km! Mine has 416,000 km (yes almost half
a million!)

As for Cincy, no plans yet but I'm thinking about it (sounds enticing!).
When are the exact dates?

Is there anyone on the list who lives in Montana and would allow me to use
their address for shipping?

Andrew