Kinda OT: WTB Borbet A (one), ABA question for nephew

Okay first - I am looking for one Borbet A, any colour, 14" (for my '79,
likely 7"). One of mine is too twisted to fix, and I want to get them
refinished anyway. These are sort of angular, broad five spoke rims, I can
send a picture if you think you have one. I'll even consider a set, they
can be scratched to hell/ missing the caps, I just need one straight one.
Ask around at your local GTGs, someone has to have one (or a part set.)
Cincy delivery would be extra great. :)

Second. The nephew phoned to check what the proper spark gap is for his
95GTI (2 point slow) I don't have a Bentley for that year. TIA on that.

Cathy