OT: Concert on Easter

Well, kids, my sis and I went to see Buckcherry with Saliva and Lennox last
night at a little local venue (like capacity of 300).  DAMN!  What a great
show!  I would recommend all 3 bands to anyone for a live show.  I was able
to get close enough to feel the sweat flying off Buckcherry and got pics
with Lennox.  And all 3 bands can actually sing without gimmicks or
machines!

So, a little tired, a lot sore (what possessed me to wear hi-heel boots to a
rock show) and not a lot of voice left.  Thinking I will burn the concert
down to CD (yes, I was able to get video) and hobble my way to the Rocco for
some car bonding time.  Hmmm, not a bad way to end Easter weekend.
Hopefully the fuel distributor will get here today and the car will start
and I would be able to say that this was damned near perfect weekend (just
needed 85* out instead of 50*).

Lexan

Can?t afford to quit your job? ? Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
year.
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143