What's the birthday girl up to NOW?

It was hard but as I have said to Daun - I'll miss it but I won't regret selling.  I had a lot of
fun and learned a ton with that little car, but life moves on, priorities change...I'm just glad
Julie has a new toy.  She'll be able to make nice improvements to Vic Jr. by doing cleanup work,
but the major stuff is all there.

I'll be hanging around....

Ron