No Easter egg hunt for us

Instead of chasing a bunny tomorrow here is what we have in store:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ydrogs/81SciroccoBlack/photo#5050956250835943698

in our ghetto paint booth:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ydrogs/81SciroccoBlack/photo#5050957530736197922

Sean was looking to have the car turned around in 7 days but weather screwed
that up.

Update on the 81:
It has been in wreck(s) so it is not worth keeping.  It had a swapped in
1.6L & 4 speed tranny which sucks because the main reason I bought it was
for an FF tranny.  Sean put together a 1.8L RV/RD block with JH head and
mounted the 4 speed back on.  He sanded most of the black paint off and
filled some of the major dings.  Going to paint outside only since we did
not want to disassemble and prep the entire car.  I sold the 16" wheels that
came with it for a set of mesh 13" rims and $100 and put that back into the
parts for the engine plus some $ from some race tires I sold so we are in it
about $350 total including the price of the vehicle.  I have a set of tan
vinyl seats to replace the nasty cloth seats and a piece of front tan carpet
which is missing.  I have a bumper to put on the front to make it look like
a complete car when done.  Hopefully we will get the car titled and through
DEQ (smog test) and find it a new home in a week or 2.  Can't wait to
see how the gloss sunrise red turns out.  Could not find the burgundy red in
large quanities like we painted my car which best matches the original
Indiana red paint.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5