Di-electric grease does not a poly lubricant make...

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:03:37 -0500, "David Utley"
<fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:

>What brands did everyone install?  I have a set of Autotech that I have been
>told -don't- squeak that I have yet to drive...

Mine are black poly/graphite (Drake) lubed with boat trailer wheel
bearing grease and they occasionally sound off.  Warm weather plus
parking lot speed bumps at slow speed equals a few creaks.  I take
them apart and re-grease them when it gets annoying.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9