who's done a power window swap in MK2?

yup, complete. Messed up thing is I pulled this from a good car two years
ago but forgot where the accessory wire and power wire go. I know they were
plugged into the rear of the fuse panel. Can't remember which plug goes
where. the grounds just go on the pinecones.

If you know which spot they go let me know. You'd think the bentley would
have a picture of the back of the fuse panel so you can figure this stuff
out. They show what position on the wiring diagram but can't see the
corrisponding spot on the back. Just a sea of wires.

If you know pass it along brother.