Happy 200K

Comrades,
       The 1987 Scirocco coincidently in her 20th year (or arguably
the 21st for model years) rolled over 200,000 yesterday.  I knew it
was coming and I wanted to do something to commerate the occasion.
Wasn't sure what to do... however with this weekend's "festivities"
with in-laws, estates and such, I had to make the 100 mile drive and
could even take a picture.  I will say though that a 6 digit rollover
is pretty dramatic.  About 3 miles prior it all started moving.

On a side note:  Karma works.  More later.

Chris