Stikazzzzz

Yeah, but that isn't a good example, because she was still a bit wet. No,
don't die of shock, he didn't wash her, it was just from the rain. Anyway ,
the bottoms of those letters didn't go on quite perfect because of that
annoying film of water that stays under the rubber gasket. But she still
looks hot anyway, I've been lucky enough to drive her and that is one very
nicely finished car from the driver's seat.

Cathy, sitting here waiting for the parts truck. Where the hell IS that
Focus??