Stikazzzzz

I put the Audi TT shifter in last month, as far as CD's I have no idea what you're talking about. Have another.

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:  (aside) I know they look good, I just want to see more pics. :D

Did you put that shifter on yet? Or burn those damn CDs? I bet the
answer is "no" to both! :P :P :P :P :P :P