DCI BBQ this Saturday (Washington, Canada, Oregon content)

See, I didn't want to specify any perticular area since someone would
complain. Tried to be as general as possible. Well, can't please everyone
all the time.

Not to mention. I did pretty good at geography but I'm getting lazy in my
old age. Don't feel like saying every county and province now.

Sorry.

If you're close to Seattle (4 hours or so) go to this BBQ. It should be fun.

Like to meet some fellow listers there.

Thanks,

Lance

Oh yeah, I know Canada. Lots of comedians come from Canada. Same with good
beer and Hockey.