Anyone remember the age thread? (birthday content inside)

Here I thought it ran on gasoline, you just used a battery
to get it started.

:p

--- julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:

> Evil Man. EEEEEVILLL... Just remember.... The little old
> lady from Passadena was a whimp....
> Yes I am encountering my mid life crisis. To comfort me
> at this time of life, I bought something that runs on
> batteries. Hopefully I can set it up so I dont chip my
> teeth....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Never miss an email again!