Anyone remember the age thread? (birthday content inside)

I guess you can read my obit next week should someone write
it up.  I'm supposed to see Julie this weekend.

--- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I thougth that the gillotine had been
> put away, but I see that a head may roll this June... It
> was nice meeting you Daun. You have done so much for the
> rocco world with Cincy and all.
>
>   HAHAHAHA!
>
>   Oh and yes Happy Birthday Julie!! ;)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.