Anyone remember the age thread? (birthday content inside)

Waaaaaay back in the dark ages of 2000, Cathy Boyko joined
the list and while introducing herself, instigated one
helluva thread about everyone's age.  "Cheapass" Ron Pieper
took it upon himself to compile all this information into a
spreadsheet.  I submit for your review a snippet of the
results:

> Old Fartess:
> Julie Macfarlane	43

Now let's do a little math.  If Julie was 43 in 2000,
adding 7 years to that would make her....

Yes, 50 years ago today, the world was graced with the
presence of one Julie MacFarlane, techno-geek and Scirocco
nut extraordinaire.  Happy Birthday old fartess!  See you
in a few days!  :)

(You didn't reaaaally think I would keep this off the list
did you?)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/