[shameless plug] service videos

   i threw half-a-dozen up on ebay tonight, including one for 16v's with
a knock sensor. these are the videos that the service personnel watched
to learn how to work on the cars (supposedly). please bid if you'd like
but these are the videos that i mentioned distributing to my extended
family a while back. it's going to take a while to convert them all to
digital but i'll let you all know once it's done. fwiw, the money made
is going to help finance my wedding in october.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfoxxQ2einQ2eaQ2ebox