Spotted in Frederick MD - are you lurking?

Yesterday (Sunday, 4/1) I went to a gtg at Eurotech motosports.  There
were 3 other Sciroco's there.  The blue one that was at h20, a black
16v on RA's (that lives in the same neighborhood as me, but I've never
onencted with the guy) and a black 16v on ATS Type 10's (or something
that looked very similar)  This last car had a Scirocco.org sticker on
it, but I didn't find it's owner.
So, are you out there lurking?
GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"